Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ebates: Give a little, get a little!

Though I refuse to listen to Christmas music, buy a peppermint mocha and decorate my house for the best holiday of the year, I will soon start shopping for Christmas presents. This year, I think I'll be shopping a little differently....

Have you heard of ebates? WELL, allow me!

I just found out about this site through a co-worker. This website has been around since 1999 and here's how it works:
1) Use this link to sign up: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=QkO42WY4ZoWpZfXe0KQhSg%3D%3D
2) Click on various store website URLs to shop
3) Shop. Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, house goods, clothes, Christmas cards even!?
4) ebates tracks your purchases and even gives you between 1-8% cash back for your purchases (each store varies)
5) Once a quarter, ebates literally PAYS YOU for shopping!

COOLEST. SITE. EVER. 

Use the link I put above to sign up. I'm already loving this site - you will too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me some love....