Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall Fam Photos

Before this beautiful season turns to a freezing cold winter with bare trees and grey skies, I wanted to get pictures taken. I love when colored leaves are everywhere and the crunchy sound made when your boots walk over them. Plus, fall weather is cozy and romantic. Anyway, a good friend agreed to follow my little family around a local park and take pictures for us. Of course, the idea was to get one great photo for Christmas cards, but I also think it's lovely to just simply get nice pictures taken each year. Hopefully it's something we can keep up each fall.

I'm so excited with how they turned out!!! Below are a few of my favorites :)



Can you feel the love?? There's a lot of it between the three of us. We sure are lucky. Thanks to my beautiful friend Stacy for taking our photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me some love....