Monday, July 15, 2013

BIG Announcement!!!

Today, I have an announcement to share! Since March, I've been taking online classes for my Real Estate license. Yes! I'm going to become Valpo's friendly neighborhood Real Estate Agent! I cannot WAIT to get started as helping people buy or sell a home will be so rewarding!

Starting late August, I will be a nights/weekend Agent as I still have my full-time job at the wonderful Leo Burnett.

So there you have it!! I will soon be creating a Facebook page which will include posts with listings and updates with random homeowner tips and tricks- stuff relevant to everyone, no matter where you are in this world. I'll need all the "likes" I can get so stay tuned for that! 

Courtesy of 312 elements photography, here is my new headshot which will be on business cards, promotional handouts and online listings: 


Thanks for reading my news!! Please, spread the word! I will need all the PR I can get :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me some love....