Sunday, July 7, 2013

Inaugural Entry

Today, I decided to start a blog. Why, you ask? I'm not entirely sure. I'm not a photographer with incredible pictures to share and I'm not a writer with inspiring words to write, but I figured it would be neat to have an online presence where I could write about DIY projects, home improvement ideas, yummy recipes and share thoughts on random happenings.

The title of this blog comes from a silly phrase my husband and I made up one day - it stemmed from a conversation where we decided that sometimes, people or things are better than the best person/thing you could think of or dream up. How lucky we are to feel that way about each other and this life we are living.

Thanks for reading my little intro, and I hope you'll come back to view future posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me some love....