Thursday, December 12, 2013

Homemade gifts!

This year for the Christmas season, I decided to make something for a few friends, neighbors and coworkers. I found this great homemade hot chocolate mix recipe on my fav site (Pinterest) and knew it was the perfect idea.

Next, I wanted to make cute little custom labels. On a day I had time to browse, I wandered around Michaels to get inspired. Ended up finding label stickers in the bridal aisle and found some supplies to make cute little tags. See the finished product:


I was so happy with how they turned out and really loved making something for a few of the wonderful people in my life. 

Do you make homemade gifts? My mom makes homemade Baileys every year and it's DELICIOUS. Will have to get a picture to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me some love....