Monday, January 27, 2014

Some favorites in our Kitchen!

Yesterday, I shared a photo on my Insta/FB accounts of one of my husband's and my favorite recipes - No Bake Energy Bites. Lots of friends asked for the recipe, so I thought it would be fun to blog about some of our favs.


Find the recipe for these Energy Bites here. They are so tasty, super easy to make and are packed with protein.

We have a few dinner staples on rotation all of which I have found on Pinterest.

1) Grown Up Mac & Cheese *our absolute favorite*


Recipe here. All in one pan (hopefully you have a cast iron pot!) and easy to make in 30 minutes.

2) Ground Beef & Cheddar Casserole



Recipe here. My personal opinion - use half as much sour cream with the noodles. I've done the research in case you care, each serving (1 1/4 cup or 1/8 of the 9x13 pan) is 7 WW+ points if you use half cheddar half WW cheese - I used WW mexican shredded cheese. Not bad for a delish dinner.

3) Baked Chicken Fajitas


Recipe can be found here. Easy and healthy. 6 WW+ points excluding tortillas or toppings.


4) Easy One-Pan Chicken Parm Bake



*Please note, this is NOT my picture. This is the picture from the recipe's website which can be found here. Make sure to watch the video for the step-by-step directions. Very interesting use of croutons and SO delish.



And a few of our favorite side dishes:

5) Homemade Mac & Cheese


*Please note, this is NOT my picture. This is the picture from the recipe's website which can be found  here.

One of my favorite foods. Should be its own food group, really. Not healthy, but creamy, comforting and yummy.

6) Cheesy Bacon Potato Bites


*Please note, this is NOT my picture. This is the picture from the recipe's website which can be found  here.

I love making these. They're incredible and make the house smell amazingggg. 100% unhealthy, especially when you dip them in sour cream. Oops! 



And there you have it! Some of our favorites. Leave a comment and let me know if you try one and what you think! Or if you have any great recipes to share, please do. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me some love....